Send your resume to Dan Stone at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
Boost Your Resume with Experience
Gain Experience in advertising sales. Help local businesses increase revenue using today’s technologies. Create marketing campaigns with trackable results. The Study Breaks Account Executive Internship teaches college students how to help businesses grow revenue. Our 25 year internship program has helped hundreds of students gain real world experience while making great money. Be paid for all your hard work and effort
Study Breaks internship programs will give you many opportunities for personal, professional and social development. In addition to attending Study Breaks training sessions, you’ll also be involved in manager and intern activities, social networking events, and senior leadership round tables, panels and presentations.
Build Your Resume
Here is what you could add to your resume…
Study Breaks College Media
Summer 2014 to December 2015
- Quick study, with ability to easily grasp and put into application new ideas, concepts, methods and technologies. Dedicated, innovative and self –motivated team player/builder.
- Consistent top percentile producer. Generated $100,000 in sales and consistently exceeded quotas.
- Exceptional leadership, organizational, oral/written communication, interpersonal, analytical, and problem resolution skills. Thrive in both independent and collaborative work environments.
- Proactive leader with refined business acumen and exemplary people skills. Facilitate a team approach to achieve organizational objectives, increase productivity and enhance employee morale.
How long is the internship?
Most interns stay with Study Breaks until they graduate college. We have three sessions available:
- Summer: June 1st – August 10th (25-40 hours/week)
- Fall: August 15th – December 5th (12-25 hours/week)
- Spring: January 15th – May 5th (12-25 hours/week)
What is the compensation?
Interns receive a 10% commission on what is sold. The average ad sale is around $650 per month for 8 months making the total sale $5,200 which pays a $520 commission. Most college students sell 10 to 20 ads over the course of a Summer campaign.
How will I be coached?
Interns will have a weekly coaching session to review roadblocks and pipeline. Coaching sessions will consist of teaching interns on how to grow and maintain a healthy pipeline of accounts.
ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
- Students enrolled in an accredited 4-year college or university, with completion of freshman year at start of Internship
- Eligible to work in the United States on a full-time basis upon graduation, without sponsorship or restrictions
- Prior work experience in sales or customer service is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, a great work ethic, and an interest to work in an active, ‘roll-up-your-sleeves’ environment are essential
“Being a Study Breaks Account Executive is much more than making phone calls. I learned skills such as networking, professional communication, organizational techniques and account management. This is also a very fun job which grants you opportunities to be a part of your community and attend events. Many of the skill sets that I learned working at Study Breaks have helped me to gain the knowledge I needed for my current position. The Study Breaks experience is also very close knit and family oriented, which I loved. I would recommend this position for all recent graduates who are looking to step into a fun and educational media position.”
Study Breaks was a great experience. I learned how to offer clients solutions that helped grow there business in an efficient manner that didn’t break their budget. It allowed me to gain insight into new media technologies and helped me pave away into the media industry.